Sectra Imtec AB owns and operates the Internet site located at userinfluence.sectra.com(”Site”), located on servers in Linköping, Sweden. By accessing, browsing and/or using the pages in this site, you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). This agreement contains disclaimers and other provisions that limit our liability to you. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not access, browse or use this Site.
Restrictions on Use
The materials published on this Site may not be copied or distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, except as otherwise permitted by Sectra.
Acceptable Use Policy
You are prohibited:
- from using the Site to send or post harassing, abusive, or threatening messages;transmit through the Web Site any information, data, text, files, links, software, or other materials that Sectra considers to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which threatens our relationships with our partners, customers or suppliers;
- from attempting to conceal or misrepresent the identity of the sender or person submitting the information;
- from sending spam or other direct marketing communications or posting, transmitting or linking to any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation or commercial content;
- posting or transmitting executable programming of any kind, including viruses, spyware, trojan horses, easter eggs, or any other form of computer programming;
- posting Submissions or using the Site in such a way that damages the image or rights of Sectra, other Users or third parties; and
- from creating any frames at any other Sites pertaining to any portions of this Site.
You give Sectra a non-exclusive, free, worldwide license for the duration of the applicable author’s rights, to publish your remarks, ideas, graphics, photographs or other information communicated to Sectra through this Site (together, the "Submission"). In addition to the right to publish, Sectra is also granted under said license the following rights, without limitation:the right to reproduce;
- the right to transfer, which includes the distribution via computer and networks;
- the right to edit, modify, adapt, arrange, improve, correct, translate, in all or in part; the right to update/upgrade by adding or removing; and
- the right to film, perform or post the Submission in any media.
- Sectra retains the right to review, edit or delete from this Site any Submission which Sectra in its sole discretion considers illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
By making a Submission to the Site, you hereby represent and warrant that:
- you either own or control all of the rights to the content submitted; you have obtained permission from the owner of the content to submit the information; and
Submission of Ideas
The submission of your Idea to Sectra is entirely voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous and non-committal. You grant to Sectra a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive fully-paid up and royalty-free license to use any ideas, expression of ideas or other materials you submit (collectively, “Idea”) to Sectra and userinfluence.sectra.com without restrictions of any kind and without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. The license shall include, without limitation, the irrevocable right to reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, license the Idea, and all rights therein, in the name of Sectra, or its designees throughout the universe in perpetuity in any and all media now or hereafter known.